Dr. Ratts is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2006 - 2010
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsHarnessing the Immune System to Overcome Cytokine Storm and Reduce Viral Load in COVID-19: A Review of the Phases of Illness and Therapeutic AgentsSumanth Khadke, Nayla Ahmed, Nausheen Ahmed, Ryan Ratts, Shine Raju, Molly Gallogly, Marcos de Lima, Muhammad R. Sohail> ;Virology Journal. 2020 Oct 15
- 3 citationsStreptococcus Pneumoniae Intracranial Abscess and Post-Infectious Vasculitis.Alexandra Lucas, Ko Ko Maung, Ryan Ratts> ;Infectious Disease Reports. 2017 Jan 4
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterLebanon, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: