Overview of Dr. Rauck
Dr. Ryan Rauck is an orthopedic surgeon in Columbus, OH and is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. He specializes in orthopedic sports medicine and shoulder surgery.
Office2835 Fred Taylor Drive
Columbus, OH 43202
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell Medical CenterFellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2020 - 2021
- Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2015 - 2020
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Decreased Trunk Rotation at Foot Contact in Professional Baseball Pitchers with Prior, Conservatively Managed Superior Labrum Anterior and Posterior Tears: A Propensit...Joseph E. Manzi, Kyle N. Kunze, Blake C Meza, Nicolas Trauger, Theodore Quan, Ryan C. Rauck, James B. Carr, Joshua S. Dines> ;Arthroscopy. 2021 Nov 14
- Patient-Reported Outcomes and Factors Associated with Achieving the Minimal Clinically Important Difference After ACL Reconstruction: Results at a Mean 7.7-Year Follow...Benedict U. Nwachukwu, Spencer W. Sullivan, Ryan C. Rauck, Evan W. James, Joost A. Burger, David W. Altchek, Answorth A. Allen, Riley J. Williams> ;JB & JS open access. 2021 Oct 1
- Return to Sport After Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Autograft ACL Reconstruction in High School-Aged Athletes.Ryan C. Rauck, John Apostolakos, Benedict U. Nwachukwu, Brandon Schneider, Riley J. Williams, Joshua S. Dines, David W. Altchek, Andrew D. Pearle, Answorth A. Allen, B...> ;Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine. 2021 Jun 24
- Join now to see all
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: