Dr. Stancil is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1959 Ne Pacific St
Seattle, WA 98195Phone+1 206-543-3687
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2017 - 2022
- University of WashingtonInternship, Surgery, 2012 - 2013
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- NE State Medical License 2013 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsDistal Femoral Replacement for Fractures Allows for Early Mobilization with Low Complication Rates: A Multicenter Review.Ryan Stancil, Jacob Romm, William D Lack, Frank C. Bohnenkamp, Stephen A. Sems, William W. Cross, Joseph R. Cass, James A. Keeney, Denis Nam, Ryan M. Nunley, Navin D. ...> ;The Journal of Knee Surgery. 2021 Jun 29
- Complex Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty in a Patient with Achondroplasia, Osteoarthritis, and Severe Coronal Instability.Ryan Stancil, Michael J. Goldberg, Maryse Bouchard, Adam A. Sassoon> ;Arthroplasty Today. 2021 Feb 24
- 1 citationsTwo pegs are better than one: rare mode of femoral component failure in unicompartmental arthroplasty requiring revision to total knee arthroplastyRyan Stancil, Nathan Summers, Douglas W. Van Citters, Adam A. Sassoon> ;Arthroplasty Today. 2017 Nov 21
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: