S Kirk Armstrong, MD
- 800 E Dawson St
Tyler, TX 75701
Phone: (469) 757-1000
Dr. Armstrong's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Armstrong's Education & Medical Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San AntonioResidency, Radiology
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San AntonioResidency, General Surgery
- University of Texas Medical School at San AntonioMedical School
Dr. Armstrong's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Armstrong's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The Bordetella bhu locus is required for heme iron utilization. Vanderpool, C.K., Armstrong, S.K.; J Bacteriol. 2001 Jul.
- Transcriptional activation of Bordetella alcaligin siderophore genes requires the AlcR regulator with alcaligin as inducer. Brickman, T.J., Kang, H.Y., Armstrong, S.K.; J Bacteriol. 2001 Jan.
- Kinetics and mechanism of iron(III) dissociation from the dihydroxamate siderophores alcaligin and rhodotorulic acid. Boukhalfa, H., Brickman, T.J., Armstrong, S.K., Crumbliss, A.L.; Inorg Chem. 2000 Dec 11.
Register to See Citations and 34 More...
- Dr. S Armstrong, Dr. S Armstrong, MD, Dr. S Kirk Armstrong
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Armstrong's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, TX)
- James Camak Jr., MD
- Richard Murray, MD
- Rony Avritscher, MD
- Wilson Altmeyer, MD
- David Leifer, MD
- Tina Lee, MD
- Nir Stanietzky, MD
- Newell Dutton, MD
- David Evans, DO
- Samy Ayoub, MD