Are you Dr. Mohsin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Ohio. She is affiliated with Deborah Heart and Lung Center, Virtua Willingboro Hospital, and Capital Health Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2013 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsA Feline HFpEF Model with Pulmonary Hypertension and Compromised Pulmonary Function.Markus Wallner, Deborah M Eaton, Remus M. Berretta, Giulia Borghetti, Jichuan Wu, Sandy T. Baker, Eric Feldsott, Thomas E. Sharp, Sadia Mohsin, Mark A. Oyama, Dirk von...> ;Scientific Reports. 2017 Nov 29
- 9 citationsSerum from CCl4-induced acute rat injury model induces differentiation of ADSCs towards hepatic cells and reduces liver fibrosisMaria Tayyab Baig, Gibran Ali, Sana Javaid Awan, Umara Shehzad, Azra Mehmood, Sadia Mohsin, Shaheen N. Khan, Sheikh Riazuddin> ;Growth Factors Journal. 2017 Nov 7
- 26 citationsRole of STIM1 (Stromal Interaction Molecule 1) in Hypertrophy-Related Contractile Dysfunction.Constantine D Troupes, Markus Wallner, Giulia Borghetti, Chen Zhang, Sadia Mohsin, Dirk von Lewinski, Remus M. Berretta, Hajime Kubo, Xiongwen Chen, Jonathan Soboloff,...> ;Circulation Research. 2017 Jul 7
- Join now to see all