Are you Dr. Bhatti?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Paterson Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-7855Fax(732) 235-7822
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sabha Bhatti, MD is a cardiologist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Texas, and Arkansas. She is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
Education & Training
- University Hospital - University of Cincinnati College of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2008 - 2011
- University of WisconsinResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Aga Khan Medical CollegeClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2018 - 2018
- NJ State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 2012 - 2018
- MI State Medical License 2011 - 2015
- OH State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- WI State Medical License 2008 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013-2014
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Considerations for Maximizing the Exercise “Drug” to Combat Insulin Resistance: Role of Nutrition, Sleep, and AlcoholMary-Margaret E. Remchak, Kelsey L. Piersol, Sabha Bhatti, Andrea M. Spaeth, Jennifer F. Buckman, Steven K. Malin> ;Nutrients. 2021 May 18
- 1 citationsSurge in Delayed Myocardial Infarction Presentations: An Inadvertent Consequence of Social Distancing During the COVID-19 PandemicKulin Shah, Delphine Tang, Fady Ibrahim, Bobby Ghosh, Sabha Bhatti, Ehimare Akhabue, Tudor Vagaonescu, Ramzan M. Zakir, Abdul Hakeem> ;Case Reports. 2020 Aug 1
- Electrical storm in a febrile patient with Brugada syndrome and COVID-19 infection.Theodore J. Maglione, Andrew Aboyme, Bobby Ghosh, Sabha Bhatti, William J. Kostis> ;Heartrhythm Case Reports. 2020 Jul 17
- Join now to see all
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey