About The Permanente Medical Group, Inc.
• Physician owned and led practice
• Emphasizes professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
• An integrated health care delivery system with over 65 years of stability
• More than 8,000 dedicated and exceptional physicians serving over 3.4 million Kaiser Permanente members
• Excellent salaries, comprehensive benefits, and partnership eligibility after 3 years
• KP HealthConnect, a fully implemented electronic medical record system, offers real-time, 24/7 access to pharmacy records, digital X-ray, and MRI; supports evidence-based medicine and disability management; helps identify relevant prior occupational and non-occupational injuries/illnesses; and provides electronic work status reports linked to disability guidelines
Kaiser On-the-Job® (KOJ) is a seamless component of The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. that delivers superior workers’ compensation injury and illness preventive, medical treatment, and return-to-work services. Our motto is: We keep employees safe, well, and productive at a lower total cost.
Our program features 94 Occupational Medicine Physicians and an Integrated Care team that practices at 29 Kaiser On-the-Job® Occupational Health Centers throughout Northern California.
For more information, please follow our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-permanente-medical-group
Or visit our website: http://physiciancareers-ncal.kaiserpermanente.org