Sachin Kedar, MD
Assistant Professor, Neurology, University of Kentucky College of Medicine
- 740 S Limestone St
Lexington, KY 40536
Phone: (859) 257-9206
Fax: (859) 323-5943
Dr. Kedar's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: Neurophysiology
Dr. Kedar's Education & Medical Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Neurology
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- All India Institute of Medical SciencesMedical School
Dr. Kedar's Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyClinical Neurophysiology
Dr. Kedar's Clinical Trials
Dr. Kedar's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The Ability of Healthy Volunteers to Simulate a Neurologic Field Defect on Automated Perimetry. Ghate, D.,Bodnarchuk, B.,Sanders, S.,Deokule, S.,Kedar, S.; Ophthalmology. 2013 Dec 10.
- The indocyanine green findings in idiopathic uveal effusion syndrome. Kumar, A., Kedar, S., Singh, R. P.; Indian J Ophthalmol. 2002 Sep.
- Angle closure glaucoma following pupillary block in an aphakic perfluoropropane gas-filled eye. Kumar, A., Kedar, S., Garodia, V. K., Singh, R. P.; Indian J Ophthalmol. 2002 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 10 More...
Dr. Kedar's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Sachin Kedar, Dr. Sachin Kedar, MD, Dr. S Kedar
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Kedar's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, KY)
- Gary Fox, MD
- Veena (Ginde) Karandikar, MD
- P. Scott Becker, MD
- Richard Turrell, MD
- Jill Kimm, MD
- Cary Twyman, MD
- Anna Ehret, MD
- Christopher Shafer, MD
- Milton Medeiros Jr., MD
- Brian Plato, DO