Overview of Dr. Kalache
Dr. Safa Kalache, MD is a nephrologist in Brooklyn, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospitals.
Office934 Manhattan Avenue
550 1st Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11222
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Nephrology, 2008 - 2011
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2008
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsMultiparametric Quantitative Ultrasound Imaging in Assessment of Chronic Kidney DiseaseJing Gao, Alan S Perlman, Safa Kalache, Nathaniel Berman, Surya V. Seshan, Steven P. Salvatore, Lindsey Smith, Natasha E. Wehrli, Levi Waldron, Hanish Kodali, James M....> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2017 Apr 13
- 8 citationsEffects of preexisting autoimmunity on heart graft prolongation after donor-specific transfusion and anti-CD154.Safa Kalache, Parth Lakhani, Peter S. Heeger> ;Transplantation. 2014 Jan 15
- 49 citationsAnticardiac Myosin Immunity and Chronic Allograft Vasculopathy in Heart Transplant RecipientsSafa Kalache, Rajani Dinavahi, Sean Pinney, Anita Mehrotra, Madeleine W. Cunningham, Peter S. Heeger> ;Journal of Immunology. 2011 Jul 15
- Join now to see all
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: