Dr. Ranka is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1969 W Ogden Ave
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 864-6000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2017 - 2019
- OtherClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Exception Status Listing – A Critical Pathway to Heart Transplantation For Adults with Congenital Heart DiseasesAniket S Rali, Sagar Ranka, Jeremy A. Mazurek, M. Brinkley, Ari Cedars, Daniel E. Clark, Nhue Do, Gina E. Lazzara, L. Punnoose, Emily Sandhaus, Ashish S. Shah, Siva Sa...> ;Journal of Cardiac Failure. 2021 Oct 17
- 4 citationsThe Effects of Vitamin D Supplementation and 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Levels on the Risk of Myocardial Infarction and Mortality.Prakash Acharya, Tarun Dalia, Sagar Ranka, Prince Sethi, Olurinde Oni, Maya S. Safarova, Deepak Parashara, Kamal Gupta, Rajat S. Barua> ;Journal of the Endocrine Society. 2021 Oct 1
- Right Heart Catheterization in Cardiogenic Shock Is Associated With Improved Outcomes: Insights From the Nationwide Readmissions Database.Sagar Ranka, Ioannis Mastoris, Navin K. Kapur, Ryan J. Tedford, Aniket S Rali, Prakash Acharya, Robert Weidling, Amandeep Goyal, Andrew J. Sauer, Bhanu Gupta, Nicholas...> ;Journal of the American Heart Association. 2021 Sep 7
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: