Dr. Ramasastry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1740 W Taylor St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(866) 600-2273
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1980 - 1983
- OtherClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1980 - 1994
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsLip replantation: a viable option for lower lip reconstruction after human bites, a literature review and proposed management algorithm.Benjamin Liliav, Rebekah M Zaluzec, Victor Joseph Hassid, Sai S. Ramasastry, Ramasamy Kalimuthu> ;Journal of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. 2012 Jul 1
- Water-compatible organocatalysts for direct asymmetric syn-aldol reactions of dihydroxyacetone and aldehydes.Ramasastry, S. S., Albertshofer, K., Utsumi, N., Barbas, C. F.> ;Org Lett. 2008 Apr 17
- Mimicking aldolases through organocatalysis: syn-selective aldol reactions with protected dihydroxyacetone.Utsumi, N., Imai, M., Tanaka, F., Ramasastry, S. S., Barbas, C. F.> ;Org Lett. 2007 Aug 16
- Join now to see all
- Edward Hines, Jr. Veterans Affairs HospitalHines, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: