Are you Dr. Damineni?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111-20 Merrick Blvd
Queens Village, NY 11433Phone(718) 206-9888Fax(718) 206-3033
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sailaja Damineni, MD is a family physician in Queens Village, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Flushing Hospital Medical Center, and Brookdale Hospital Medical Center.
Education & Training
- BronxCare Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2002
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Surgery, 2001 - 2002
- Guntur Medical College NTRClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Facility Offers Home for Those with Memory LossFebruary 16th, 2017