Overview of Dr. Husain
Dr. Saima Husain is a cardiologist in Ogden, UT and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Intermountain Medical Center, McKay-Dee Hospital, and Layton Hospital. She received her medical degree from IM Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy and has been in practice 15 years. She is one of 33 doctors at McKay-Dee Hospital and one of 19 doctors at Layton Hospital who specialize in Cardiology. She has 1 publication and 1 citing.
Office4403 Harrison Blvd Suite 3430
Ogden, UT 84403Fax+1 801-387-3885
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2009 - 2012
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Lutheran General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- IM Sechenov Moscow Medical AcademyClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- LA State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- AL State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- IL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsInvasive monitoring in patients with heart failure.Saima Husain, Salpy V. Pamboukian, Jose A. Tallaj, David C. McGiffin, Robert C. Bourge> ;Current Cardiology Reports. 2009 May 6
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: