Are you Dr. Ravasia?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 W 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204Phone(509) 474-2072Fax(509) 474-6606
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sajid Ravasia, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Minnesota, and North Dakota. He is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Saskatchewan College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- ND State Medical License Active through 2006
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPositional Asphyxiation From ParoxetineAsif Malik, Sajid Ravasia> ;American Journal of Psychiatry. 2005 Jun 1
- 10 citationsAripiprazole-induced seizure.Asif R Malik, Saj Ravasia> ;The Canadian Journal of Psychiatry. 2005 Mar 1
- 10 citationsHypokalemia from risperidone and quetiapine overdose.Asif R Malik, Pamela K Wolf, Saj Ravasia> ;The Canadian Journal of Psychiatry. 2005 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington