Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Sakina Ouedraogo TallNYU 2023
Overview of Dr. Ouedraogo Tall
Dr. Sakina Ouedraogo Tall is a geriatrician in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NYU Langone Hospitals and NYC Health + Hospitals / Bellevue. She received her medical degree from Hassan II University Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 14 years. She is one of 59 doctors at NYU Langone Hospitals and one of 20 doctors at NYC Health + Hospitals / Bellevue who specialize in Geriatrics. She also speaks multiple languages, including French. She has 1 publication and 7 citings.
Office145 East 32nd Street
New York, NY 10016Fax+1 212-263-3273
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2015 - 2016
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- Hassan II University Faculty of MedicineClass of 2006, MD, Graduated with highest honors
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsThe Association Between BMI and Inpatient Mortality Outcomes in Older Adults With COVID-19.Akwe Nyabera, Sofia Lakhdar, Matthew Li, Theo Trandafirescu, Sakina Ouedraogo Tall> ;Cureus. 2020 Oct 26
- Co-Chair, Geriatrics Council New York City Health and Hospitals 2020 - Present
- Metropolitan Area Geriatrics SocietyPresident
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
- NYC Health + Hospitals / BellevueNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: