Are you Dr. Baldino?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office345 Franklin Ave
Wyckoff, NJ 07481Phone(201) 891-5044Fax(201) 891-1119
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Salvatore Baldino, MD is an internist in Wyckoff, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey. He is affiliated with Valley Hospital.
Education & Training
- Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare SystemFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1962 - 1963
- AC Logan Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1961 - 1962
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1959 - 1961
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1965 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsCNN Pincer Ruthenium Catalysts for Hydrogenation and Transfer Hydrogenation of Ketones: Experimental and Computational StudiesWalter Baratta, Salvatore Baldino, Maria José Calhorda, Paulo J. Costa, Gennaro Esposito, Eberhardt Herdtweck, Santo Magnolia, Carlo Mealli, Abdelatif Messaoudi, Sax A...> ;Chemistry: A European Journal. 2014 Oct 13
- 27 citationsNew Benzo[h]quinoline‐Based Ligands and their Pincer Ru and Os Complexes for Efficient Catalytic Transfer Hydrogenation of Carbonyl CompoundsWalter Baratta, Maurizio Ballico, Salvatore Baldino, Giorgio Chelucci, Eberhardt Herdtweck, Katia Siega, Santo Magnolia, Pierluigi Rigo> ;Chemistry: A European Journal. 2008 Oct 20
- Valley HospitalRidgewood, New Jersey