Dr. Bertolone is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office210 E Gray St
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 629-7750Fax(502) 629-5780
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1972 - 1974
- University Louisville Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Pediatrics, 1970 - 1972
- University of LouisvilleClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1971 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2009-2014
- America's Top Doctors for Cancer Castle Connolly, 2005-2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Join now to see all
- A Multi-center, Open Label, Non-controlled Phase II Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Oral Nilotinib in Pediatric Patients With Newly Diagnosed Ph+ Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) in Chronic Phase (CP) or With Ph+ CML in CP or Accelerated Phase Start of enrollment: 2013 Aug 01Reddy, A.T.,Dome, J.S.,Chu, R.L.,Kerr, K.H.,Broxson, E.H.,Heym, K.M.,Bedros, A.A.,Brown, P.A.,Lee, A.,Ranalli, M.A.,Winick, N.J.,Marina, N.,Bertolone, S.J.,Levy, C.F.,Matloub, Y.H.,Lockhart, S.K.,Shen, V....
- Phase 2 Trial of Response-Based Radiation Therapy for Patients With Localized Central Nervous System Germ Cell Tumors (CNS GCT) Start of enrollment: 2012 May 01Rodriguez-Galindo, C.,Bernstein, J.,Kaplan, J.A.,Reddy, A.T.,Mcnall-Knapp, R.Y.,Furman, W.L.,Giusti, V.F.,Alarcon, P.A.,Cohen, K.J.,Gauvain, K.M.,Gold, S.,Pais, R.C.,Kelly, M.E.,Slayton, W.B.,Manera, R.,Y...
- A Phase III Randomized Trial for Newly Diagnosed High Risk B-Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL) Testing Clofarabine (IND# 73789, NSC# 606869) in the Very High Risk Stratum Start of enrollment: 2012 Feb 01Abish, S.B.,Atkinson, M.M.,Barnette, P.E.,Bernstein, J.,Bonilla, M.A.,Broxson, E.H.,Burke, M.J.,Calderwood, S.,Chauvenet, A.R.,Cole, C.H.,Cooper, R.M.,Cooper, T.M.,Croop, J.M.,Crouse, V.L.,Estrada, J.,Fel...
- Combination Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Non-Metastatic Extracranial Ewing Sarcoma Start of enrollment: 2010 Nov 01Gupta, A.A.,Homans, A.C.,Lee, A.,Chauvenet, A.R.,Reddy, A.T.,Termuhlen, A.M.,Smith, A.A.,Pawlowska, A.B.,Warwick, A.B.,Cairney, A.E.,Langevin, A.R.,Bedros, A.A.,El-Sheikh, A.A.,Shad, A.T.,Razzouk, B.I.,Sl...
- Risk-Adapted Chemotherapy in Younger Patients With Newly Diagnosed Standard-Risk Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Start of enrollment: 2010 Aug 01Homans, A.C.,Aledo, A.,Chauvenet, A.R.,Reddy, A.T.,Termuhlen, A.M.,Hayani, A.,Angiolillo, A.,Cairney, A.E.,Angiolillo, A.L.,Langevin, A.R.,Bedros, A.A.,Redner, A.S.,Ritchey, A.K.,Shad, A.T.,Razzouk, B.I.,...
- Risk-Based Classification System of Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Start of enrollment: 2010 Aug 01Homans, A.C.,Aledo, A.,Reddy, A.T.,Hayani, A.,Pawlowska, A.B.,Warwick, A.B.,Cairney, A.E.,Langevin, A.R.,Bedros, A.A.,Redner, A.S.,Ritchey, A.K.,El-Sheikh, A.A.,Shad, A.T.,Razzouk, B.I.,Sleckman, B.G.,Mik...
- Maintenance Chemotherapy or Observation Following Induction Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy in Treating Younger Patients With Newly Diagnosed Ependymoma Start of enrollment: 2010 Mar 01Esbenshade, A.,Chauvenet, A.R.,Reddy, A.T.,Termuhlen, A.M.,Rao, A.A.,Smith, A.A.,Warwick, A.B.,Langevin, A.R.,Bedros, A.A.,Banerjee, A.,Ritchey, A.K.,Khan, A.,El-Sheikh, A.A.,Razzouk, B.I.,Sleckman, B.G.,...
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Middle Cerebral Artery Stroke as Amusement Park Injury: Case Report and Review of the LiteratureAbby Baumgartle, Laura Wolfe, Vinay Puri, Karen Moeller, Salvatore Bertolone, Ashok Raj> ;Children today. 2017 Jul 31
- 3 citationsSpinal Cord Infarction in Hemoglobin SC Disease as an Amusement Park AccidentRyan Eid, Ashok Raj, Darren Farber, Vinay Puri, Salvatore Bertolone> ;Pediatrics. 2016 Sep 1
- 1 citationsLong-term Erythrocytapheresis Is Associated With Reduced Liver Iron Concentration in Sickle Cell Disease.Scott N. Myers, Ryan Eid, John Myers, Salvatore Bertolone, Arun R Panigrahi, Jennifer Mullinax, Ashok Raj> ;Journal of Pediatric Hematology Oncology. 2016 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Hope Is a Beautiful ThingSeptember 26th, 2019
- Norton Children's HospitalLouisville, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: