Are you Dr. Bianco?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 E Main St
Spartanburg, SC 29307Phone+1 864-560-9260
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Salvatore Bianco, MD is a board certified family physician in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, Tennessee, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus, Prisma Health Patewood Hospital, and Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at BuffaloClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1997 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- TN State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- Highly Purified Chondroitin Sulfate: A Literature Review on Clinical Efficacy and Pharmacoeconomic Aspects in Osteoarthritis TreatmentJuly 7th, 2020