Dr. Bakshian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6330 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048Phone(310) 855-0751Fax(310) 358-2450
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Southern California Orthopedic InstituteFellowship, Spine surgery, 1997 - 1998
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1992 - 1997
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 188 citationsThe effect of fibular malreduction on contact pressures in an ankle fracture malunion model.David B. Thordarson, Sohel Motamed, Thomas P. Hedman, Edward Ebramzadeh, Sam Bakshian> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 1997 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: