Dr. Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Diamond Hill Road
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922Phone(908) 277-8668Fax(908) 277-8629
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Dermatology, 1999 - 2002
- Scripps Mercy HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2010
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top docs NJ Monthly, 2017-2019
- 6 Simple Home Remedies to Regrow Thinning Hair and Restore Damaged TressesApril 17th, 2021
- Overlook Medical CenterSummit, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: