Dr. Dial is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office751 N Rutledge St
Springfield, IL 62702Phone(217) 545-8000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2015 - 2016
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 2012 - 2015
- Indiana University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2012
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
- Memorial Medical CenterSpringfield, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: