Dr. Muhlrad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14 Technology Dr
Stony Brook Orthopaedic Associates
Setauket, NY 11733Phone(631) 444-4233
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Samantha Muhlrad is an orthopedic surgeon in Setauket, NY and is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital. She received her medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine and has been in practice 13 years. She specializes in hand surgery and is experienced in hand and wrist surgery.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook MedicineFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 2009 - 2010
- Stony Brook MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2004 - 2009
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCollagenase Clostridium histolyticum for the Treatment of Distal Interphalangeal Joint Contractures in Dupuytren DiseaseTimothy T. Fei, Evan Chernoff, Nathan A. Monacco, David E. Komatsu, Samantha Muhlrad, Steven P. Sampson, Lawrence C. Hurst, Alexander B. Dagum> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 2019 May 1
- 21 citationsDistinct roles for the mammalian A-type cyclins during oogenesis.Jenny L. Persson, Qi Zhang, Xiang Yuan Wang, Stuart E. Ravnik, Samantha Muhlrad, Debra J. Wolgemuth> ;Reproduction. 2005 Oct 1
- 44 citationsElevated levels and distinct patterns of expression of A-type cyclins and their associated cyclin-dependent kinases in male germ cell tumors.Ching Liao, Sherry Q. Li, Xiangyuan Wang, Samantha Muhlrad, Anders Bjartell, Debra J. Wolgemuth> ;International Journal of Cancer. 2004 Feb 20
- Dr. Samantha Muhlrad: 3 Key Thoughts on Current Challenges & Growth Opportunities in OrthopedicsDecember 22nd, 2018
- Stony Brook University HospitalStony Brook, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: