Dr. Kester is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office85 E US Highway 6
Valparaiso, IN 46383Phone(219) 983-8311Fax(219) 983-8011
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OU Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Chicago Osteopathic Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State License 1992 - 2021
- PA State License 1991 - 1994
- IL State License 1987 - 1990
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe antiphospholipid antibody syndrome in the emergency department setting — Livedo reticularis and recurrent venous thrombosisSamar Kester, David L. McCarty, Gale A McCarty> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1992 Feb 1
- Northwest Health -PorterValparaiso, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: