Are you Dr. Jhavar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 2 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2401 S 31st St
Temple, TX 76508Phone(254) 724-3919
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sameer Jhavar, MD is a radiation oncologist in Temple, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas.
Education & Training
- Texas A&M - Scott and White Memorial HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2012 - 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- To B(iopsy) or not to B(iopsy).M.M. Gestaut, Edana D Strober, Sameer G. Jhavar, Mehul K Patel> ;Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics. 2017 Oct 1
- 778 citationsOncogenically active MYD88 mutations in human lymphomaVu N. Ngo, Ryan M. Young, Roland Schmitz, Sameer Jhavar, Wenming Xiao, Kian-Huat Lim, Holger Kohlhammer, Weihong Xu, Yandan Yang, Hong Zhao, Arthur L. Shaffer, Paul B....> ;Nature. 2011 Feb 3
- Pleurectomy and Decortication the ‘Way to Go’ for MesotheliomaApril 16th, 2018
- New Study Affirms Mesothelioma Survival Benefit with Post-Surgical IMRT, According to Surviving MesotheliomaApril 7th, 2017