Dr. Asmar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office43184 Dequindre Rd
Sterling Heights, MI 48314Phone(586) 580-0280Fax(586) 580-0281
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McLaren Health Care CorporationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- The Seeds of the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Are a Powerful HallucinogenSami Asmar, MD, JAMA, 9/27/1999
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: