Are you Dr. Kaddouri?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office57 West 57th Streeet
New York, NY 10019Phone(212) 755-0200Fax(212) 752-3287
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sami Kaddouri, MD is a family physician in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1962 - 1963
- Wyckoff Heights Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1956 - 1960
- St. Mary's Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1955 - 1956
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1953
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License Active through 2014
Publications & Presentations
- [Skeletal manifestations in Behçet's disease. A report of 79 cases].Ait Badi, M. A., Zyani, M., Kaddouri, S., Niamane, R., Hda, A., Algayres, J. P.> ;Rev Med Interne. 2008 Apr