Are you Dr. Moufawad?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUHMP Pain Management
88 Center Rd UH Regional Hospitals - Bedford Campus, Ste 110
Bedford, OH 44146Phone+1 440-786-9885Fax+1 440-735-5153
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sami Moufawad, MD is a physiatrist in Bedford, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Florida, and Maryland. He is affiliated with UH Bedford Medical Center Campus, UH Ahuja Medical Center, and UH Cleveland Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Pain Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-National Rehabilitation HospitalResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1996 - 1999
- Washington Hospital CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- Lebanese University SOMClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2004 - 2005
- VA State Medical License 2004 - 2006
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- DE State Medical License 1999 - 2005
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsFunctional outcomes in patients with chronic nonmalignant pain on long-term opioid therapy.Amol Soin, Jianguo Cheng, Lora L. Brown, Sami Moufawad, Nagy Mekhail> ;Pain Practice. 2008 Sep 1
- 14 citationsEpidural infusion of opiates and local anesthetics for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.Sami Moufawad, Osama Malak, Nagy Mekhail> ;Pain Practice. 2002 Jun 1