Samir Abu-Ghazaleh, MD
- 1000 E 21st St
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Phone: (605) 331-3898
Dr. Abu-Ghazaleh's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: Gynecologic Oncology
Dr. Abu-Ghazaleh's Education & Medical Training
- University South Dakota Affil HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Ain Shams University Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Abu-Ghazaleh's Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical LicenseActive through 2015
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyGynecologic Oncology
Dr. Abu-Ghazaleh's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG)American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Abu-Ghazaleh's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A prospective randomized trial of thalidomide with topotecan compared with topotecan alone in women with recurrent epithelial ovarian carcinoma. Downs, L.S., Judson, P.L., Argenta, P.A., Ghebre, R., Geller, M.A., Bliss, R.L., Boente, M.P., Nahhas, W.A., Abu-Ghazaleh, S.Z., Chen, M.D., Carson, L.F.; Cancer. 2008 Jan 15.
- The future function and fortune of ovarian tissue which is retained in vivo during hysterectomy. Ranney, B., Abu-Ghazaleh, S.; Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1977 Jul 15.
- Retroperitoneal metastatic spread of ovarian cancer. Creasman, W. T., Abu-Ghazaleh, S., Schmidt, H. J.; Gynecol Oncol. 1978 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 8 More...
Dr. Abu-Ghazaleh's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Samir Abu-Ghazaleh, Dr. Samir Abu-Ghazaleh, MD, Dr. S Abu-Ghazaleh, Dr. Samir Zaki Abu-Ghazaleh
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Abu-Ghazaleh's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, SD)
- Kimberlee McKay, MD
- Ashley Briggs, MD
- David Starks, MD
- Amy Kelley-Osdoba, MD
- Brooks Ranney, MD
- Siri Knutsen, MD
- Ellen (Gormley) Hopper, MD
- Marvin Buehner, MD
- Raymond Burnett, MD
- Jeanne Hassebroek-Johnson, MD