- Dr. Samir Abu-Ghazaleh, MD is a board certified obstetrician/gynecologist in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Dakota.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: Gynecologic Oncology
Education & Medical Training
- Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine
- University South Dakota Affil Hospital
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical LicenseActive through 2015
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyGynecologic Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG)American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- A prospective randomized trial of thalidomide with topotecan compared with topotecan alone in women with recurrent epithelial ovarian carcinoma. Downs, L.S., Judson, P.L., Argenta, P.A., Ghebre, R., Geller, M.A., Bliss, R.L., Boente, M.P., Nahhas, W.A., Abu-Ghazaleh, S.Z., Chen, M.D., Carson, L.F.; Cancer. 2008 Jan 15.
- The future function and fortune of ovarian tissue which is retained in vivo during hysterectomy. Ranney, B., Abu-Ghazaleh, S.; Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1977 Jul 15.
- Retroperitoneal metastatic spread of ovarian cancer. Creasman, W. T., Abu-Ghazaleh, S., Schmidt, H. J.; Gynecol Oncol. 1978 Oct.
- Register to See 8 More
- Dr. Samir Abu-Ghazaleh, Dr. Samir Abu-Ghazaleh, MD, Dr. S Abu-Ghazaleh, Dr. Samir Zaki Abu-Ghazaleh