Dr. Bhattacharya is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeLeprino Building, Cube 4-016
12401 E. 17th Avenue, Mailstop L964
Aurora, CO 80045
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2018 - 2021
- University of Maryland ProgramInternship, Emergency Medicine, 2015 - 2016
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Early Physiatry Exposure for Medical Students: The Johns Hopkins PM&R ExpoApril 26th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: