- Dr. Samuel Basch, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with The Mount Sinai Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Education & Medical Training
- Allegheny University of the Health Sciences
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Usphs Hospital (Staten Island NY)
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License1962 - 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top DoctorsCastle Connolly, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006
- Top Doctors: New York Metro AreaCastle Connolly, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002
- America's Top Doctors for CancerCastle Connolly, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Register to See 1 More
Publications & Presentations
- Polycystic ovary syndrome, depression, and affective disorders. Bishop, S. C., Basch, S., Futterweit, W.; Endocr Pract. 2009 Jul 01.
- An evidence-based systematic review of Aloe vera by the natural standard research collaboration. Ulbricht, C., Armstrong, J., Basch, E., Basch, S., Bent, S., Dacey, C., Dalton, S., Foppa, I., Giese, N., Hammerness, P., Kirkwood, C., Sollars, D., Tanguay-Colucci, S...; J Herb Pharmacother. 2007 Jan 01.
- A psychodynamic understanding of conversion nonepileptic seizures in a young woman with acquired blindness. Soffer, J., Alper, K. R., Basch, S.; CNS Spectr. 2008 Jul.
- Register to See 9 More
- Dr. Samuel Basch, Dr. Samuel Basch, MD, Dr. S Basch, Dr. Samuel H Basch