Are you Dr. Kirby?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office404 Westwood Ave
High Point, NC 27262Phone(336) 887-3195Fax(336) 887-3194
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Samuel Kirby, MD is a board certified dermatologist in High Point, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina. He is affiliated with High Point Medical Center and Wake Forest Baptist Health-Lexington Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Dermatology, 1983 - 1986
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1986 - 2019
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- High Point Medical CenterHigh Point, North Carolina
- Wake Forest Baptist Health-Lexington Medical CenterLexington, North Carolina