Overview of Dr. Merrick
Dr. Samuel Merrick is an internist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Virginia School of Medicine and has been in practice 29 years. He is one of 956 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 361 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center who specialize in Internal Medicine. He has 8 publications and 38 citings.
Office525 East 68th Street
New York, NY 10065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsMissed Opportunities for HIV Testing of Patients Tested for Sexually Transmitted Infections at a Large Urban Health Care System From 2010 to 2015.Shashi N Kapadia, Harjot K. Singh, Sian Jones, Samuel Merrick, Carlos M. Vaamonde> ;Open Forum Infectious Diseases. 2018 Jul 1
- Clinicians' discussion: trends in HIV care.Braun J, Wafaa El-Sadr, Samuel Merrick, David Rubin, Mary A. Vogler, Kevin R. Frost> ;The AIDS Reader. 2000 Apr 1
- The Seventh Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.Samuel Merrick, Roy M. Gulick, Boyle B> ;The AIDS Reader. 2000 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Efavirenz Likely Safe for Pregnant HIV-Positive WomenJanuary 9th, 2019
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: