Dr. Olsen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 Grady Rd
Etowah, TN 37331Phone(423) 263-2444Fax(423) 263-1553
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Physicians Medical Center CarrawayFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 2004 - 2005
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 291 citationsRisk Factors for Shoulder and Elbow Injuries in Adolescent Baseball PitchersSamuel J. Olsen, Glenn S. Fleisig, Shouchen Dun, Jeremy Loftice, James R. Andrews> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2006 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: