Are you Dr. Palpant?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office104 W 5th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204Phone(509) 744-3750Fax(509) 744-3969
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Samuel Palpant, MD is an internist in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital and MultiCare Deaconess Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1977 - 1979
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1985 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Celiac Disease and Unexplained Iron Deficiency in a Primary Care Setting Start of enrollment: 2014 Mar 01
Publications & Presentations
- 181 citationsBlood Cultures Positive for Coagulase-Negative Staphylococci: Antisepsis, Pseudobacteremia, and Therapy of PatientsDavid Souvenir, Donald E. Anderson, Samuel D Palpant, Henry Mroch, Susan Askin, Jeffrey Anderson, Jerry D Claridge, John Eiland, Connie Malone, Mark W. Garrison, Patri...> ;Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 1998 Jul 1
- 7 citationsAgranulocytosis Induced by Vancomycin or Ticarcillin/ClavulanateDelbert L Mandl, Mark W. Garrison, Samuel D Palpant> ;Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 1997 Nov 1
- 30 citationsKetoconazole treatment of nonprimary coccidioidomycosis: Evaluation of 60 patients during three years of study☆Richard DeFelice, John N. Galgiani, Sammy C. Campbell, Samuel D. Palpant, Barry A. Friedman, Russell Dodge, Melvin G. Weinberg, Lawrence J. Lincoln, Patrick O. Tennica...> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 1982 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington
- MultiCare Deaconess HospitalSpokane, Washington