Dr. Rodriguez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 Irving St NW
Washington, DC 20010Phone(240) 632-4570Fax(202) 877-7826
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified cardiologist specializing in interventional cardiology. I did my training at Brigham and Women's Hospital and Beth Israel Hospital in Boston, MA.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1988 - 1991
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1985
- Haverford CollegeB.A., Summa Cum Laude, 1976 - 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- DC State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: