Samuel Selesnick, MD
Professor of Otolaryngology, Cornell Univ-Weill Medical College
- 1305 York Ave
New York, NY 10021
Phone: (646) 962-3277
Fax: (646) 962-0030
Dr. Selesnick's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Otolaryngology (ENT): Neurotology
Dr. Selesnick's Education & Medical Training
- Manhattan E E T HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology
- St Vincent's Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- New York University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Selesnick's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of OtolaryngologyOtolaryngology
- American Board of OtolaryngologyNeurotology
Dr. Selesnick's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
Dr. Selesnick's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The role of obesity in spontaneous temporal bone encephaloceles and CSF leak. Stucken, E. Z.,Selesnick, S. H.,Brown, K. D.; Otol. Neurotol.. 2012 Oct.
- The relationship between individual ossicular status and conductive hearing loss in cholesteatoma. Martins, O., Victor, J., Selesnick, S.; Otol Neurotol. 2012 Apr.
- Using surgical observations of ossicular erosion patterns to characterize cholesteatoma growth. Maresh, A., Martins, O.F., Victor, J.D., Selesnick, S.H.; Otol Neurotol. 2011 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 52 More...
Dr. Selesnick's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Samuel Selesnick, Dr. Samuel Selesnick, MD, Dr. S Selesnick
- 23 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 23 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Selesnick's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Otolaryngology (ENT), NY)
- Bradley Schiff, MD
- Marvin Matz, MD
- Simon Parisier, MD
- Seth Willen, MD
- Lisa Galati, MD
- John Rubin, MD
- Emil Ganjian, MD
- Salvatore Caruana, MD
- Ryan Borress, MD
- Warren Zelman, MD