Dr. Amin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office520 S Maple Ave
Oak Park, IL 60304Phone+1 708-383-9300Fax+1 708-660-6658
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoFellowship, Pain Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Anesthesiology, 1993 - 1997
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- N.H.L Municipal Medical CollegeClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
- Preemptive Femoral & Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Nerve Blocks for THA Acute Pain Start of enrollment: 2013 Jul 01
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsProlonged Epidural Infusion Improves Functional Outcomes Following Knee Arthroscopy in Patients with Arthrofibrosis after Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Retrospective Eval...Bryan M. Saltzman, Ankur Dave, Adam Young, Mukesh Ahuja, Sandeep D. Amin, Charles A. Bush-Joseph> ;Journal of Knee Surgery. 2014 Oct 9
- 1 citationsSpinal cord stimulator placement in a patient with complex regional pain syndrome and ankylosing spondylitis: a novel approach with dual benefits.Ikenna Okpareke, Adam Young, Sandeep D. Amin> ;A & A case reports. 2014 May 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: