Are you Dr. Duggal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11800 Astoria Blvd
Houston, TX 77089Phone+1 713-867-2000Fax+1 713-867-2099
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sandeep Duggal, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Florida, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital, Memorial Hermann Physician Network, and Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Brown UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2025
- TN State Medical License 2004 - 2006
- GA State Medical License 2003 - 2011
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Ultrasound-Guided Drainage of Peritonsillar Abscess by the Emergency PhysicianSandep Dugal, Michael Blaivas, Daniel Theodoro> ;The American Journal of Emergency Medicine.
- Memorial Hermann Southeast HospitalHouston, Texas
- Memorial Hermann Greater Heights HospitalHouston, Texas
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical CenterSpring, Texas
- Memorial Hermann Cypress HospitalCypress, Texas
- Memorial Hermann Katy HospitalKaty, Texas
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical CenterHouston, Texas
- Memorial Hermann NortheastHumble, Texas
- Memorial Hermann Southwest HospitalHouston, Texas
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land HospitalSugar Land, Texas
- Memorial Hermann Physician NetworkHouston, Texas
- Sacred Heart Hospital PensacolaPensacola, Florida