Dr. Bolanos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1960 Pointe West Dr Ste 102
Vero Beach, FL 32966Phone+1 772-226-4250Fax+1 772-226-4253
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2025
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Obesity Medicine Obesity Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 83 citationsAssessment of mood states in patients receiving long-term corticosteroid therapy and in controls with patient-rated and clinician-rated scales.Sandra H. Bolanos, David A. Khan, Margaret Hanczyc, Mark S. Bauer, Nafisa Dhanani, Edson S Brown> ;Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. 2004 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: