Are you Dr. Hershberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6317 Kenhowe Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817Phone+1 301-229-6570
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sandra Hershberg, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Bethesda, Maryland. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Illinois, and Arizona. She is an Assistant Professor at Georgetown University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1978 - 1980
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1976 - 1978
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1980 - 2000
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- A self-psychological approach to the study of biography: the interplay of narratives in psychoanalysis and biography.Sandra G. Hershberg> ;Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2009 Apr 1
- Anxiety and depressive disorders in psychiatrically disturbed children.Hershberg, S. G., Carlson, G. A., Cantwell, D. P., Strober, M.> ;J Clin Psychiatry. 1982 Sep