Are you Dr. Hirsch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office660 Glades Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33431Phone(561) 620-8992Fax(561) 620-5815
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sandra Hirsch, MD is a board certified internist in Boca Raton, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. She is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Effects of Creatine Supplementation on Muscle Mass and Function Among Older Women Subjected to Resistance Training Start of enrollment: 2014 Oct 01
- Effect On Serum Cholesterol Of Dairy Products With Addition Of Esterified Phytosterols Start of enrollment: 2015 Oct 01
- Greater Control and Visibility for Dental Procedures with Zyris’ Dental Isolation Systems, Exclusively Distributed by Henry ScheinSeptember 4th, 2020
- Boca Raton Regional HospitalBoca Raton, Florida