Are you Dr. Jacobson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10515 W Santa Fe Dr
Sun City, AZ 85351Phone+1 623-875-6500
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sandra Jacobson, MD is a geriatrician in Sun City, Arizona. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. She is an Associate Professor at UA College of Medicine-Phoenix.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1988 - 1991
- University of HawaiiInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- MA State Medical License 1993 - 2008
- HI State Medical License 1987 - 1989
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsFaster Cognitive Decline in Dementia Due to Alzheimer Disease With Clinically Undiagnosed Lewy Body DiseaseMichael Malek-Ahmadi, Thomas G. Beach, Edward Zamrini, Charles H. Adler, Marwan N. Sabbagh, Holly A. Shill, Sandra A. Jacobson, Christine Belden, Richard J. Caselli, B...> ;PLOS ONE. 2019 Jun 25
- 20 citationsLewy body pathology in Alzheimer's disease: A clinicopathological prospective study.Rodolfo Savica, Thomas G. Beach, Joseph G. Hentz, Marwan N. Sabbagh, Geidy E. Serrano, Lucia I. Sue, Brittany N. Dugger, Holly A. Shill, Erika Driver-Dunckley, John N....> ;Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 2019 Jan 1
- 8 citationsUnawareness of Hyposmia in Elderly People With and Without Parkinson's Disease.Holly A. Shill, Joseph G. Hentz, John N. Caviness, Erika Driver-Dunckley, Sandra A. Jacobson, Christine Belden, Marwan N. Sabbagh, Thomas G. Beach, Charles H. Adler> ;Movement Disorders Clinical Practice. 2016 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Nih Awards Wayne State $2M to Analyze 20 Years of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders DataOctober 5th, 2017
- Dr. Pies Defending Psychiatry’s Position on Auditory HallucinationsFebruary 23rd, 2018