Dr. Read is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2021 K St Nw
Washington, DC 20006Phone(202) 223-6830Fax(202) 223-6833
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Dermatology, 1977 - 1979
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- VA Community University Mcv Afl HospitalsClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- The severity and associated comorbidities of retinopathy of prematurity among micro-premature infants with birth weights less than 750 grams.Beck, K.,Young, R.,Read, S.,Harper, H.,Desireddi, J.,Harper, C. A.> ;J Neonatal Perinatal Med. 2018 Nov 08
- 11 citationsPatient safety: Part I. Patient safety and the dermatologistDirk M. Elston, James S. Taylor, Brett M. Coldiron, Antoinette F. Hood, Sandra I. Read, Jack S. Resneck, Robert S. Kirsner, John C. Maize, Sabra Sullivan, John Laskas,...> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2009 Aug 1
- 2 citationsEdematous striae distensae.John L. Peterson, Stacy L. McMarlin, Sandra I. Read> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1984 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: