Dr. Rubin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4800 Hampden Ln suite 200
Bethesda, MD 20814Phone(301) 654-0285
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Childrens National Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1991 - 1993
- Saint Elizabeths Hospital-DC Department of Behavioral HealthResidency, Psychiatry, 1988 - 1991
- University of Buenos AiresClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 1991 - 2018
- MD State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Medical School Honor Diploma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: