Are you Dr. Schnall?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 79 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office825 Old Lancaster Rd
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010Phone+1 610-525-4511Fax+1 610-525-8561
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sandra Schnall, MD is an oncologist in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Connecticut. She is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital, Lankenau Medical Center, and Temple University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1982 - 1985
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 1983 - 1993
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsAdjuvant treatment of gastric cancerJohn S. Macdonald, Sandra Schnall> ;World Journal of Surgery. 1995 Mar 1
- 13 citationsMitomycin Therapy in Gastric CancerSandra Schnall, John S. Macdonald> ;Oncology. 1993 Apr 1
- 43 citationsAluminum induced anemia: Pathogenesis and treatment in patients on chronic hemodialysisMargaret J. Bia, Kerry Cooper, Sandra Schnall, Thomas P. Duffy, Ernesto Hendler, Hartmut Malluche, Lawrence Solomon> ;Kidney International. 1989 Nov 1
- Bryn Mawr HospitalBryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Paoli HospitalPaoli, Pennsylvania
- Lankenau Medical CenterWynnewood, Pennsylvania
- Temple University HospitalPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania