Dr. Zakroff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2727 Highway K
Bonne Terre, MO 63628
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified family physician. I am currently site medical director at a Missouri prison. I have 21 years of experience . I have practiced in the inner city at a FQHC center and in a private practice rural setting. When practicing in the inner city I also worked with residents and medical students in both inpatient and outpatient settings. I have practiced full spectrum family medicine including obstetrics. I also have a masters degree, did research prior to medical school, publishing several papers and presenting at meetings.
Education & Training
- Wright State University/Dayton Community HospitalsResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Morehouse School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- MO State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Saint Francis Medical CenterCape Girardeau, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: