Dr. Gardner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1149 Stone Dr
Harrison, OH 45030Phone+1 513-559-9411Fax+1 513-559-0419
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- TriHealth (Bethesda North and Good Samaritan Hospitals)Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 2000
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: