Dr. Tun is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5841 S Maryland Ave
Chicago, IL 60637Phone(773) 702-6800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy: An Overview #412Ryan Morgan, Sandy Tun, Oliver S. Eng> ;Journal of Palliative Medicine. 2021 Apr 1
- 2 citationsHealth-Related Quality of Life After Cytoreductive Surgery/HIPEC for Mucinous Appendiceal Cancer: Results of a Multicenter Randomized Trial Comparing Oxaliplatin and M...Sandy Tun, Oliver S. Eng, Monica Malec> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2020 Mar 1
- Advantages and Challenges of an Interdisciplinary Palliative Care Team Approach to Surgical CareCharles Rhee, Marlene McHugh, Sandy Tun, James I. Gerhart, Sean O'Mahony> ;Surgical Clinics of North America. 2019 Oct 1
- University of Chicago Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: