Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Sandy TunUChicago Medicine
Overview of Dr. Tun
Dr. Sandy Tun is an internist in Chicago, IL and is affiliated with University of Chicago Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and has been in practice 0 years. She is one of 359 doctors at University of Chicago Medical Center who specialize in Internal Medicine. She has 9 publications and over 50 citings.
Office5841 S Maryland Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityFellowship, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, 2016 - 2017
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2017 - 2026
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy postoperative symptomatology: palliative care impact.Abigail P Sneider, Ankit Dhiman, Ryan Morgan, Sandy Tun, Kiran K Turaga, Oliver S Eng> ;BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care. 2023 Apr 6
- 1 citationsPalliative Care and Characterization of Symptoms in Patients Undergoing Cytoreductive Surgery/Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy.Abigail P Sneider, Ankit Dhiman, Divya Sood, Cecilia Ong, Sandy Tun, Monica Malec, Stacie Levine, Kiran K Turaga, Oliver S Eng> ;The Journal of Surgical Research. 2023 Mar 1
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy: An Overview #412Ryan B. Morgan, Sandy Tun, Oliver S. Eng> ;Journal of Palliative Medicine. 2021 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Chicago Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: