Are you Dr. Kwon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office295 Varnum Ave
Anesthetics Of Lowell, Pc
Lowell, MA 01854Phone(978) 454-0941
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sang Kwon, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Lowell, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1976 - 1978
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1975 - 1975
- Mount St Marys HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Yonsei University College of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1979 - 2017
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Detoxification: a novel function of BRCA1 in tumor suppression?Kang, H.J., Hong, Y.B., Kim, H.J., Rodriguez, O.C., Nath, R.G., Tilli, E.M., Albanese, C., Chung, F., Kwon, S.H., Bae, I.> ;Toxicol Sci. 2011 Jul
- 5 citationsBRCA1 modulates sensitivity to 5F-203 by regulating xenobiotic stress-inducible protein levels and EROD activityHyo Jin Kang, Hee Jeong Kim, Sang Hoon Kwon, Brian DongHoon Kang, Thomas E. Eling, Sang Han Lee, Insoo Bae> ;Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology. 2008 Sep 1
- Pubertal development and reproductive functions of Crl:CD BR Sprague-Dawley rats exposed to bisphenol A during prenatal and postnatal development.Kwon S, Stedman DB, Elswick BA, Cattley RC, Welsch F> ;Toxicol. Sci.. 2000-06-01
- Join now to see all