Dr. Rahman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8517 FM 1826
Austin, TX 78737Phone+1 512-416-0044
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2001 - 2025
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2011
- Ascension Seton SouthwestAustin, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: